Hey There, College Students!
If you are currently enrolled in one of my in-person college courses, here are the links for important course documents and writing resources. These links are also accessible through your Canvas course; however, I put them here so you can access materials even if you are unable to login to Canvas.
If you need to contact me, please do so through the inbox feature in Canvas, or send me an email directly with your student email account.
Links to Academic Writing Help
If you are a previous student and are looking for something you used in her class, it has likely moved and changed shape. Maybe you can find what you need in the links below.
- MLA Preformatted Word Document (rtf format; download the file; open MS Word, in the file menu, select "open" and then find the file you downloaded on you computer; "save as" the name of the document you're working on)
- MLA Preformatted Google Doc (open while logged into your google account; select "make a copy" in the file menu; name the document what you're working on)
- How to Use Canvas: Self-Paced Tutorial
- How to Cite in MLA 8: Self-Paced Tutorial
- Computer and Document Formatting Help
- The old Writing & Revising page (has not been updated so links maybe broken)
I'm in the process of moving all of the writing help files to new places. I'm actually not yet sure which links are broken and which still work. If you can't find what you need, please email me and let me know.